Friday, April 24, 2009

Single Gold Female....

















AKC Golden Retriever 7month puppy in need of loving home
park city, UT 84060 - Apr 16, 2009
We have a 7 month old female AKC golden retriever that we need to find a loving home for. Her name is Lilly. She is very honestly the most loving and well behaved dog we have ever owned. She is house trained as well as to the common obedience commands. Lilly was diagnosed with joint problems at her last check up. My husband and I are expecting our first child this summer and do not have the resources to pay for her supplements. I do not want her to be euthanized, and I have no alternative. If you are a loving family/ home with the resources to care for her (the surgery she needs has a very high success rate with 100% recovery, but it costs $1700), please contact me to schedule a meeting.

To Make a long story short....Lilly is now ours! YEAH!

No comments: