Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Toys Toys, Everywhere Toys!

Our kitty DeeJay has this peculiar habit of bringing us her 'babies/toys' to bed. Usually they are accompanied by her serenading us while holding the stuffed toy, styrafoam or whatever else suits her fancy in her mouth. Well tonight I got home from work and DeeJay LITERALLY has a toy/piece of styrafoam about every 2 feet from the front door/bottom of the stairs, up the stairs, down the hall and into the bedroom! LOL! She's such a goof! Normally at least one or two of the toys end up in bed with us during the night. I think it goes back to what breed she's mixed with, DeeJay expresses a lot of Chartreaux characteristics, such as being very dog like, being blue in color, coming when called.

DeeJay in her new 'hideaway' spot, in the office between Rob & I's desk!
The collection begins....
Styrafoam
A few pieces of styrafoam strategically placed
Upstairs in the hall
Apparantly she thought froggy needed a snack...YES that is a piece of cat food next to his head!
And last but not least....Odie!


When we were still living with Rob's mom, DeeJay decided to entertain us with a 'real' toy. Well her mom anyways. Dad was working on the computer in the other room and mom was really tired so she went to bed. I fell asleep for about 1/2 an hour, then missing Rob I rolled over and OMG there was a dead REAL MOUSE in my bed! EEEKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is one experience I NEVER wish to repeat! I was sleeping with a dead mouse for 1/2 an hour! UGH! UGH! UGH!

No comments: